Customer Success Representative
Customer Success Specialist at Octane AI
REMOTE FIRST! WORK FROM ANYWHERE!
Octane AI is an all-remote and venture-backed startup seeking a Customer Success Specialist interested in building the future of ecommerce! This role requires the person to be active during the hours of 9am – 4pm (CET).
Octane AI is developing conversational AI technologies that reimagine online commerce. Octane AI is the leading all-in-one platform for engaging quizzes, data collection, and personalized Facebook Messenger and SMS automation for Shopify and Shopify Plus brands. Octane AI provides a unified platform for connecting, converting, and retaining customers. Octane AI’s current and upcoming products democratize personalization and automation technologies previously only available to multi-billion dollar corporations. Some of our investors include General Catalyst, Boost VC, and M Ventures.
How you will contribute
- Support our customers via Intercom. You will help our customers and community of merchants, from small businesses to our big celebrity users. You will help identify their problems and find solutions, all while maintaining a high level of empathy, personality, and professionalism. We want our customers to love you!
- Support our product team. You will be speaking with our customers, learning about their pain points and forwarding their requests and feedback to the product team. You will help keep feedback organized so that our product team can accurately assess which improvements our customers are looking for.
- Help keep our teams running smoothly. As a Customer Success Representative, you’ll be intimately familiar with how the platform works. You’ll be able to help troubleshoot any questions the rest of our teams have in addition to helping identify and escalate technical issues when necessary.
- Set up our top clients for success. You will help our top customers with strategy suggestions as they get in touch with us. This means you’ll want to understand not just how a feature should work but how a merchant can best use a feature to increase their revenue.
- Work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced startup environment. Be flexible enough to take on any task.
- You are patient and like working with people. This role is primarily about working with and helping people, that should be something that excites you. Prior experience in customer support is a plus but not required.
- You have great communication skills. You must be able to communicate with our customers and show them empathy and understanding. You need to be knowledgeable and likable anytime you communicate with our customers, whether it’s through email, chat, or phone. You should be able to explain the complexities of bots in an approachable way.
- You’re a problem solver. You love it when you uncover new problems and you especially love finding out solutions.
- You are organized and detail-oriented. You log everything and you never forget to send a follow-up email. You are organized, even in chaos.
- You play well with others. You are adept at collaborating with marketing, product, and sales teams.
- You are a self-starter with a knack for always finding something to accomplish. You’re excited about startups and the challenges and thrills that come with working at one.
- You are willing to work EU hours. We are an all-remote team so you can work from anywhere. For this role we are looking for coverage during central EU hours (7:00 AM – 4:00 PM GMT) because that’s where we need more coverage helping customers.
- The ability to work from anywhere in the world. Our team works from New York, Portland, Barcelona, Austin, Canada, and more. Currently we have team members in 12 different countries. As long as you can get the work done, we don’t care where you are!
- Flexible vacation policy, paid holidays, parental leave, and sick leave
- Fitness and home office credits. We want your workspace to be your happy place.
- Generous stock options
- Growth and leadership opportunities. We invest in the tools and training that will help your long-term career.
- An amazing team of wonderfully talented people.
Working at Octane AI
- The happier we are, the stronger our team is. Being a remote company allows us to work with flexibility. Need to pick up a sick child from school, make that 4pm workout class or run a last-minute errand? Don’t worry, life happens, and we support you.
- Your ideas are welcome. We empower everyone to share their ideas because the best ideas come from everywhere. From our new employees to co-founders, everyone has valuable experiences that help influence our product and team.
- Asking questions is a sign of strength. Don’t hesitate to ask for help if you feel stuck on a task or problem. Everyone needs a helping hand or fresh inspiration sometimes, and you’ll find that each one of your teammates is at your service.
- Bureaucracy doesn’t bog us down. We want you to feel empowered to talk to anyone on the team–anytime. We are all equally special and important people with tons to contribute, and living this is what gives us a competitive edge.
- We iterate quickly. Projects generally take days or weeks, not months. We have a collaborative environment where you can share a work-in-progress and get feedback quickly. We like to get our work into the hands of our customers and community as quickly as possible.
- Non-work banter makes our work better. We genuinely like each other, largely because we really get to know each other. Real connections breed deeper trust and support. So go ahead, share about your weekend, spark that impromptu trivia game, and go wild trying a fast parrot emoji-inspired dance in the all-hands meeting. You being you makes us, us.
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it’s the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger.
CCPA Notice here