Ask, if you want an answer.
Born in Italy, after studying foreign languages moved to Finland for a volunteering project and found out that it is a magical place. So I stayed. I enjoy traveling, unleashing my creativity and discovering quirky things which I then forget about only to be surprised by them, again, later on.
* Click the button to send an offerSend Offer
Internship at Fiskars
Internship at assembly and packaging department, with the main goal of practicing Finnish language skills and getting to know Fiskars Group.
Activity instructor for schoolers (archery, problem-solving games, cooking, biking, etc.)
Participant in 1-year project "Digi-Woods of Eastern-Finland". Main responsibilities:
- promotion of youth centre activities and Eastern Finland on Social Media (primarily on Instagram @volunteers_eastfinland and blog @metsakartano.international.wordpress.com);
- assisting international coordinators in planning and implementing youth exchanges, study visits and volunteering projects happening at Metsäkartano youth centre or at neighbouring Hyvärilä Youth Centre;
- planning and instructing new workshops for incoming groups (treasure hunt in the woods, escape room game, fresh pasta workshop);
- assisting other guides and instructing activities at the youth centre;
- promoting internationality and ESC program in schools.
Night watchman on call. Assisting customers after reception working hours.
Translation French to English of parts of telecommunication contracts to be recorded on company database
Course of Finnish Language
Course focusing on the integration of foreigners into Finnish culture and work-life. Study of Finnish language and Finnish institutions.
MA in Translation
MA in Translation with a focus on English and Russian languages
BA in Intercultural Mediation
BA in Intercultural Mediation with a focus on English and Russian languages.