All your audio editing needs right here
Hi! I’m Sage (my preferred name) and I am a nonbinary audio editor!
I am a first year university student studing Media and Communications and am looking to specialise in audio production and editing.
I am currently looking to do some remote podcast/general audio editing and have a very free schedule!
* Click the button to send an offerSend offer
- Worked in a team to ensure smooth running of the station
- Capacity to adapt to changes within the studio’s or with software
- Facilitated training sessions and skills development for new crew and hosts
- Ensured scheduling was correct and clear for hosts to follow
- Responsible for organising multiple promotional events for students including a Christmas Lunch show.
- Worked alongside IT and the heads of the Creative Digital Media pathways to update hardware and software after a period of disuse due to faults in the systems.
- Worked closely with the presenter to ensure they had all the information and planning that they needed
- Consistently met tight deadlines, i.e. things that needed doing within the hour
- Editing audio together for any quizzes
- Engaging with the listeners via email and texts and providing the presenter with those messages
- Researching anything the presenter was unsure about
Media and Communications
Bachelour of Arts degree with Honours
In first year and currently no predicted grade.